Solidago sempervirens L. var. sempervirens
No images available.
- Botanical Name
- Solidago sempervirens L. var. sempervirens
- Common Name
- Seaside Goldenrod
- Flora of Virginia Name/Status
- Solidago sempervirens L. var sempervirens
- Map very incomplete at the present time, pending herbarium work needed to fully map the two vars. of Solidago sempervirens. See species map for Solidago sempervirens.
- Dune grasslands and scrub, interdune swales, salt scrub, upper beaches, and overwash flats; occasionally on sandy shores of tidal rivers. S: Common in the outer Coastal Plain maritime zone; infrequent to rare elsewhere in the Coastal Plain. Variety sempervirens is the most common of this species’ two varieties and is more strongly associated with dune systems than is var. mexicana.
- Native Status
To save this map, right-click (control-click for Mac users) on the map and choose "Save Image As...".