Endodeca serpentaria (L.) Raf.
- Botanical Name
- Endodeca serpentaria (L.) Raf.
- Common Name
- Virginia Snakeroot, Turpentine-root
- Aristolochia serpentaria L.
- Flora of Virginia Name/Status
- Endodeca serpentaria (L.) Rafinesque
- Mesic to dry upland forests, woodlands, and, less frequently, well-drained floodplain forests; found in a range of soil chemistries but less often in the most sterile and infertile soils, such as those supporting dense ericaceous shrubs. Frequent throughout.
- Native Status
To save this map, right-click (control-click for Mac users) on the map and choose "Save Image As...".