Packera obovata (Muhl. ex Willd.) W.A. Weber & A. Love
- Botanical Name
- Packera obovata (Muhl. ex Willd.) W.A. Weber & A. Love
- Common Name
- Round-leaved Ragwort, Running Ragwort
- Senecio obovatus Muhl. ex Willd.
- Flora of Virginia Name/Status
- Packera obovata (Muhlenber ex Willdenow) W.A. Weber & A. Love
- Although rare, plants with eligulate flowers have been found in Virginia (see photo).
- Dry-mesic to dry (occasionally mesic) upland forests and woodlands, primarily, but not exclusively, in moderately to strongly calcareous soils. Frequent in the mountains; infrequent in the Piedmont; rare and restricted to calcareous shell-marl slopes in the Coastal Plain.
- Native Status
To save this map, right-click (control-click for Mac users) on the map and choose "Save Image As...".