Solidago curtisii Torr. & Gray var. curtisii
- Botanical Name
- Solidago curtisii Torr. & Gray var. curtisii
- Common Name
- Curtis' Goldenrod
- Solidago curtisii T. & G. var. pubens (M.A. Curtis) A. Gray
- Flora of Virginia Name/Status
- Solidago curtisii Torr. & Gray
- Plants with densely puberulent stems have been called var. pubens (M.A. Curtis) A. Gray. In Virginia, they intergrade completely, and occur in mixed populations, with the more glabrate typical var. We consider them of forma of the latter. See also var. flaccidifolia.
- Mesic to dry-mesic (to occasionally dry) upland forests, montane alluvial forests, and clearings. Common in the mountains, except the northernmost part of the Blue Ridge in Clarke, Fauquier, and Loudoun counties; rare in the Piedmont.
- Native Status
To save this map, right-click (control-click for Mac users) on the map and choose "Save Image As...".