Lonicera maackii (Rupr.) Maximowicz
- Botanical Name
- Lonicera maackii (Rupr.) Maximowicz
- Common Name
- Amur Honeysuckle
- Flora of Virginia Name/Status
- Lonicera maackii (Rupr.) Maxim.
- This species is more widely distributed than the map and supporting collections indicate. It is a locally rampant and problematic invader of forests and successional habitats, especially near urban areas and old homesites, but increasingly in more remote areas. Occasional mention of the similar L. standishii has not been substantianted with herbarium material as far as we are aware.
- Mesic and dry-mesic forests, old fields, and fencerows. Locallly common throughout.
- Native Status
To save this map, right-click (control-click for Mac users) on the map and choose "Save Image As...".