Phemeranthus teretifolius (Pursh) Raf.
- Botanical Name
- Phemeranthus teretifolius (Pursh) Raf.
- Common Name
- Roundleaf Fameflower, Quill Fameflower, Appalachian Fameflower
- Talinum teretifolium Pursh
- Flora of Virginia Name/Status
- Phemeranthus teretifolius (Pursh) Rafinesque
- Thin soil, crevices, and ephemerally moist moss mats on exposed outcrops of granitic rocks, gneiss, schist, metabasalt, amphibolite, diabase, gabbro, and calcareous and hematitic sandstones; not known to occur on limestone, dolomite, or shale. Infrequent and local in the Piedmont and the Blue Ridge province of the mountains; rare in the wc. Ridge and Valley province (Craig, Roanoke, and Montgomery counties).
- Native Status
To save this map, right-click (control-click for Mac users) on the map and choose "Save Image As...".