Persicaria maculosa Gray
- Botanical Name
- Persicaria maculosa Gray
- Common Name
- Lady's-thumb, Spotted Lady's-thumb
- Polygonum persicaria L.
- Flora of Virginia Name/Status
- Persicaria maculosa S.F. Gray
- FNA segregates Persicaria minor (Hudson) Opiz from P. maculosa based on a less dense inflorescence and narrower leaf blades. It has not previously been distinguished in the Virginia flora. Its status and distribution are not presently known.
- Fields, pastures, clearings, ditches, barnyards, flood-scoured bars and shores, and other open, weedy habitats. Frequent throughout.
- Native Status
To save this map, right-click (control-click for Mac users) on the map and choose "Save Image As...".