Chenopodium berlandieri Moquin-Tandon var. macrocalycium (Aellen) Cronquist
- Botanical Name
- Chenopodium berlandieri Moquin-Tandon var. macrocalycium (Aellen) Cronquist
- Common Name
- Pit-seed Goosefoot
- Flora of Virginia Name/Status
- Chenopodium berlandieri Moq.
- Found by Ludwig in 2010 on Wreck Island (Northampton Co.), our first record of the variety; collected by Fleming at Parkers Marsh (Accomack Co.) in 2013 and in Mathews County in 2016.
- Open, shifting sands of barrier beaches, dunes, and overwash flats; found on both the Atlantic and Chesapeake Bay sides of the Eastern Shore. Apparently infrequent or rare, and local, in the outer Coastal Plain maritime zone.
- Native Status
To save this map, right-click (control-click for Mac users) on the map and choose "Save Image As...".