Plagiomnium ciliare (Müll. Hal.) T.J. Kop.
- Botanical Name
- Plagiomnium ciliare (Müll. Hal.) T.J. Kop.
- Common Name
- Plagiomnium affine (Blandow ex Funck) T.J. Kop., misapplied; Mnium affine var. ciliare Müller Hal.
- Flora of Virginia Name/Status
- Not applicable
- The many Virginia specimens that have been called Plagiomnium affine or Mnium affine (a Eurasian species) are referable to P. ciliare.
- Various moist or damp substrates (soil, humus, rotten wood, bark and rock crevices) of mesic forests, swamps, and streambanks. Common in the mountains and Piedmont, with only scattered collections from the Coastal Plain.
- Native Status
To save this map, right-click (control-click for Mac users) on the map and choose "Save Image As...".