Hypericum gymnanthum Engelm. & A. Gray
- Botanical Name
- Hypericum gymnanthum Engelm. & A. Gray
- Common Name
- Clasping St. John's-wort, Clasping-leaf St. John's-wort
- Flora of Virginia Name/Status
- Hypericum gymnanthum Engelm. & Gray
- Seasonal ponds, wet clearings, depressions, and flatwoods; usually associated with open, seasonally flooded clay soils that become exposed during late-season draw-downs. Frequent in the s. and outer Coastal Plain; rare elsewhere.
- Native Status
To save this map, right-click (control-click for Mac users) on the map and choose "Save Image As...".